TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Ticket Sales are final. Tickets are NOT refundable or transferrable UNLESS assurance is purchased (assurance is only offered on select cruises).
- All prices are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to change any menu, entertainment, or cruise options without notice.
- For our meal cruises, it is cruise style seating and dining. GOODTIME III can not guarantee your party will be seated together, but we will do our best to accommodate your requests the best we are able to.
- All reservations MUST be in the same name as the credit card holder or reservation will be cancelled without notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or change the boarding time and/or cruise time on any of our cruises due to various factors. All reserved passengers will be notified via email, text or phone call.
- In the event GOODTIME III must cancel any cruise, for any reason, GOODTIME III will issue a gift card to all of our reserved passengers for the value of their booking.
- We welcome all ages aboard our narrated sightseeing and sunset cruises. As well as family oriented special event cruises. All minors need to be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted to be aboard our 21 and older cruises on Friday and Saturday Nights and select special event cruises. NO EXCEPTIONS. Photo Identification will be checked upon boarding our ship.
- We reserve the right to inspect all bags, purses, or persons prior to boarding.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted to be brought aboard.
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING OF ANY KIND WILL BE TOLERATED.
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE STRICTLY PROHIBTED.
- No animals are allowed on GOODTIME III, unless it is a Service Animal and is Trained .
- GOODTIME III CRUISES RAIN OR SHINE.
- GOODTIME III route is ALWAYS at the Captain’s discretion and varies daily.
- Boarding begins one half hour prior to cruise time. Doors to the ship will close 10 minutes prior to departure time. NO entrance will be allowed once we close the doors.
- Please allow extra time for parking and traffic in downtown Cleveland. We advise arriving at least 45 minutes to an hour early to ensure you DO NOT MISS THE BOAT.
- The GOODTIME III and its designated assignees have the right to interview, photograph or video any persons on our ship and premise. By entering our vessel and/or purchasing a ticket for a cruise, you give your consent for the release, publication, exhibition or reproduction of the above mentioned interviews, photographs, audio and/or video recordings for use in promotional materials including, but not limited to, print, radio, television, and online advertisements, web casts, social media channels, trade or vendor shows, GOODTIME III website and blog, or any other purpose deemed necessary by GOODTIME III and its assignees.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used by GOODTIME III to provide you with information regarding its products and services. For example, GOODTIME III may use your e-mail address to send you special announcements and notifications of events or promotions that may be of interest to you. GOODTIME III may also use your mailing address to send you special announcements and notifications of events or promotions that may be of interest to you.
Your mailing address will be shared with your credit card company in order to verify that you are an authorized user of the credit card. Your telephone number will be used if there are any customer service issues that might need to be addressed. GOODTIME III will never share your credit card number with any third parties other than vendors or suppliers as necessary to fulfill orders from the Site and provide the services.
While your specific Personal Information will not be shared, from time to time, we collect, aggregate and deidentify User information, including Personal Information, in order to more fully understand and describe GOODTIME III services and User demographics/ psychographics to for our own use, our advertisers, partners, and research companies and other third parties so they can target their messages to a specific audience and conduct requested research studies on our behalf. Your specific habits within the Site will not be disclosed to any third parties.
CONTACT, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. You can access and modify your contact information and preferences by contacting customer service via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY