WHAT WE'RE DOING AS YOUR CREW
GOODTIME III and the Fryan Family have been and continue more than ever to being committed in providing a safe and enjoyable environment and experience for our passengers. You can rest assured as we are strictly adhering to the guidelines set forth by the CDC (Center for Disease Control), the Cleveland Department of Public Health, the US Coast Guard and Ohio Governor Mike DeWine. GOODTIME III is an active member of PVA (Passenger Vessel Association) and will implement their guidelines and directives as well. Please keep in mind that we are continuing to endure the repercussions of the virus and the requirements regarding capacities, social distancing and mask mandates will still be everchanging throughout our season. Our policies and procedures may change after we are able to assess how operationally efficient they turn out to be so we ask for your patience and understanding.
- Employees will be required to have their temperature checked before each shift and will be required to wear facemasks.
- Employees will be required to utilize hand sanitizer and hand washing frequently on a consistent schedule.
- Sanitizing stations will be available to all guests and are placed around both the vessel and dock facility.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized before and after every cruise.
- All employees have attended the food handler and COVID-19 class that has been offered by ServSafe prior to returning to work.
WHAT YOU CAN DO AS OUR PASSENGER(S)
- Per the City of Cleveland mandate, we are requiring that all of our passengers wear a face covering and remain seated as much as possible for the duration of the cruise.
- Please wear a face covering while speaking with crew members or passengers not in your party.
- Please wash your hands often and utilize the provided hand sanitizer dispensers located on throughout our ship.
- Please adhere to all social distancing guidelines and stay at least 6 feet away from other guests.
- If you are sick or symptomatic in any way, please do not come. We can transfer your reservation to another cruise at a later date. It's not much of a "good time" to come aboard when you're not feeling well!
- In order to maintain a safe environment during these continued uncertain times, everyone must continue to do their part to remain safe regardless if you have received the vaccine or not.
WHAT WILL BE DIFFERENT IN THE 2021 SEASON
- We request that you arrive at least 1/2 hour prior to BOARDING time. Your entire party MUST BE present to enter the boarding area. Please maintain 6' feet of distance between your party and other parties in line.
- We respectfully request that you follow protocols you have been using when in public for the last year, e.g. and remain in your area for the duration of the cruise.
- Food and Beverage Service will be offered on a crew regulated, self-serve basis. To continue to comply with social distancing, you will be called up to the concession stand or Bar to purchase food and beverage. For the Narrated Luncheon Cruise and the Dinner & City Lights cruises, the crew will call individual tables up to the buffet and our staff will plating the food.